I have been a subreviewer for the following conferences:
- Fifth International Conference on Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering (SPACE 2015).
- 20th Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ACISP 2015).
- 22nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS 2015).
- 23rd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS 2016).
- 14th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS 2016).
I was also on the student program committee for:
- 37th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland 2016)
In addition, I have been a teaching assistant (tutor) for the following subjects:
- INN/INB355 – Cryptology and Protocols (SEM2, 2013)
- MAN210/MXB101 – Probability and Stochastic Modelling (SEM1 2014)
- INB255 – Security (SEM1 2014)
- CAB203 – Discrete Structures (SEM1 2015)
- CAB340 – Cryptography (SEM2 2016)
I was also a Microsoft Research Intern during the Summer Internship program of 2014. My mentor was Greg Zaverucha, and we worked on Authenticating Network Time Synchronization. I was a CSG/Intern at Microsoft Research Cambridge in March – June 2016, working with Markulf Kohlweiss on a cryptographic model of the miTLS protocol.